- The design and manufacturing processes for Muros Wall Panels are certified with ISO14001 (Environment).
- Muros panels contain Estireno (Polystyrene) as the only Volatile Organic Compound (VOC). The quantity of residual Estireno changes according to time passed from production*.
- Residual Estireno from manufacture to one week (4.5%)
- Residual Estireno from manufacture to 3 months (4.0%)
- Residual Estireno from manufacture to 6 months (3.5%)
* Figures stated represent approximate data
- The Muros wall paneling system has a long life span. It has been successfully installed and used around the world for over 15 years. Panels are strong and durable with resistance to erosion, fire, water and ultraviolet rays.
- Unlike other building materials, Muros wall panelling has the ability to be removed for reuse or resale (depending upon installation technique). The extended panel life means longer use and a more suitable product for the environment.
green star rating
- An application for Muros panels is planned for next year for one Green Star Credit in the Office Interiors - Mat-3 category.
Click here to view the Panel Environment Guide (PDF). Or click on the following links to view panels - walls and ceilings, stone and brick arches, wood beams, stone and brick pillars, wood and stone corbels and wooden doors and more. Or click here for an introduction and overview of Muros Wall Panels.